One Big World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Big World

This is a rp site dealing with wrestling and other careers!!! OC's are accpted!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catching up and meeting a new guy

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Rai was getting ready to go meet up with Alexis.

Randy sat with a sigh. "Rai hurry up."

2Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis finished pulling her hair back and hurried out to the car. She didn't want to be late.

3Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Rai rolled her eyes and stepped out then walked with Randy to the hotel lobby grabbing Phil along the way.

Phil laughed.

4Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis drove to the restaurant, humming a new song melody while she drove.

5Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Once the three got to the restaurant they waited outside. Rai poked Randy and Phil as she hummed.

6Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis smiled when she pulled up. "Hey guys," said said, getting out of the car.

7Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

"Lexi!" Rai said with a grin going to hug the taller girl.

Randy chuckled going towards the two.

Phil watched.

8Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis laughed while she hugged Rai back. "You didn't miss me at all did you?" she joked.

9Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Rai laughed. "Of course I did."

Randy chuckled and hugged her. "Hey Lexis."

Rai pulled Phil over. "Lexis this is Phil Brooks a.k.a C.M.Punk. Phil this is my friend Alexis."

10Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis smiled and hugged Randy back. "Hello person I have to strain my neck to look at cause you're so much taller than my short self." Then she waved at Phil. "Nice to meet you."

11Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

"Same here." Phil said with a smile.

Rai looped her arms through Lexis and walked with her inside with Randy and Phil following.

12Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis smiled, heading inside with the group.

13Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Rai got a table.

Randy sat down with a smile. "So hows things going Lexis?"

14Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"Things are going really well right now, think I've finally got enough songs together to get anyone album in the works soon," Alexis smiled.

15Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Randy nodded as a waitress came over to take their drink orders. "You ever decide to take a break you should travel with us for a little bit."

Rai laughed. "Oh that will be great gives me someone to help pick on Randy with."

Phil chuckled. "So what is some of your work I might have heard of it?"

16Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"I'm the lead singer of a little group named Paramore," replied Alexis.

17Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

"Oh you do that song Decode." Phil said.

Rai laughed.

18Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"Yea, that's one of our bigger hits," Alexis said with a nod.

19Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

"So what can I get you guys for drinks?" The waitress asked.

"Pepsi." Phil said.

Rai laughed. "Coke."

Randy laughed. "Oh boy." He said. "Iced tea."

20Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"Pepsi for me," Alexis said.

21Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Phil shot her a smile. "Pepsi fan?"

Rai laughed. "Lexis you just made a friend for life."

22Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"It's pretty much the only thing I ever drink," replied Alexis with a smile.

23Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

He smiled back and chuckled softly.

Randy nudged Rai who smiled.

24Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"Only time I drink anything else is when I'm recording because the carbonation is bad for the vocal cords, but even then my old Pepsi bottles just turn into water bottles," Alexis said.

25Catching up and meeting a new guy Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

He nodded. "I'm that way." He then rolled up the sleeve to show his tattoo that looked like the pepsi logo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum