One Big World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Big World

This is a rp site dealing with wrestling and other careers!!! OC's are accpted!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catching up and meeting a new guy

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis chuckled. "Not bed, not bad at all."

27Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Rai laughed watching the waitress come.

Randy chuckled taking his iced tea.

Phil handed her a pepsi then took his.

28Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis smiled. "Thanks."

29Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

"Your welcome." He said with a smile.

Rai looked over the menu. "Phil you willing to split cheese fries?"

"Yeah." He said.

30Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis looked over her menu as well, humming the new melody again.

31Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Rai looked at her. "Nice." She said.

32Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"I've got the melody down perfect, now if only I can get some words to go with it," Alexis said.

33Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

She nodded in understanding. "Sometimes the hardest part."

34Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis sighed. "Tell me about it, I've been trying for weeks now."

35Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Phil nodded. "So what type of song are you thinking?"

36Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"I need something a little slower to cap off the list, something acoustic," Alexis said.

37Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

He nodded. "That's going to be tough."

38Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis nodded. "It will be, but I'll live."

39Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

"I admire you girls in the aspect of your singing career."

40Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis smiled. "Everybody's good at something."

41Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Phil nodded.

Rai laughed. "Phil is good at stealing Pepsi's from the vending machines."

"Hey someone has to drink them."

42Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"Alexis chuckled. "He has a point Rai."

43Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

"Coke's better."

Randy chuckled.

"Blasphamy!" Phil said.

44Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"I love ya and everything Rai, but I gotta agree with Phil on this one Coke takes like a Pepsi that's been flat for a few years," Alexis said.

45Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Rai shrugged.

Phil stuck his tongue out at Rai. "Ha."

46Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis laughed before she gasped and pulled the pen from her pocket and grabbed a napkin. "Light bulb!" she said before she started writing.

47Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Phil chuckled.

Rai pulled out a small note book from her purse and handed it to Lexis. "Here."

48Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

Alexis chuckled. "Thanks, I haven't replaced my travel book yet, filled the last on up already."

49Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Rai Orton

Rai Orton

Rai nodded. "That's why I carry at least three."

Phil watched her write entranced.

50Catching up and meeting a new guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up and meeting a new guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Alexis Collins

Alexis Collins

"I'll need to remember that," Alexis said while she wrote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum